31 July 2009

Poor Izzy Bizzy

In the last month we've noticed Izzy getting really skinny. Last weekend I saw Izzy eating one of other cat's barf (I know...gross) like he hadn't eaten in awhile. So I figured out he hasn't been eating. We bought him some wet food...at first it looked like even eating that was painful, but soon he was chowing that down. Kevin and I took him to the vet today. A friend of mine from high school had told us this had happened to her cats, so we were prepared for it to be expensive. Well, Izzy did GREAT at the vet! He did a lot better than I thought he would. The right side of his face has also looked a little bit swollen. Well, when the vet looked in his mouth she saw that his molar in the back on the bottom was basically hanging on a string....which has caused an infection. So on Tuesday he will be put under so they can clean his teeth and remove a couple. Poor baby!

Anyway, gotta run to work!!!!

1 comment:

Dione said...

Oh, the poor thing!

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin