05 July 2009

My week's happenings...as boring as they may be...

Okay, so I go from like a couple of posts a week to almost nothing now. I just haven't had much time or really interesting to talk about...unless you want to talk about meiosis and gene mutations and DNA replication, etc. Here's a summary of my last week:

Monday night: took Kevin's mom to the movies and watched The Proposal again (I seriously would go watch it again...)

Tuesday night: took Kevin's mom to dinner to celebrate her birthday.

Wednesday night: studied

Thursday afternoon got off from work at 1pm: came home and studied

Friday: studied more

Saturday: studied even more

Sunday: played our new video game Super Mario Galaxy. Went to church. Went over our friends house for dinner.

Plan for this week: study even more so I can take my unit test early.

This week is Kevin's last week of freedom before he starts school...but I won't see him much this week as he is working 1pm to 10pm Tuesday through Saturday...so my life of hardly seeing him is starting...

9 days until my mom comes!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kevin Munksgard said...

Yeah, i am going to miss my pumpkin, ha ha, love you forever

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin