Another week done! Wow! This week seemed longer than usual. Maybe that's because last week I had such a short work week...and this week I actually had to work five days straight. But next week I only work two so I'm excited. This week has been much more laid back than that last couple of have been. I got ahead in my class so I didn't have to study so much. I had to wait to take my test today (I had to get special permission to take it early)...so I was able to relax a little bit.
This week I went to see my doctor about my left ear almost having a constant crackling noise. It's been there since I flew to UT last month. She said it was due to liquid in my ear and she gave me a nasal spray to hopefully dry it out. So I've faithfully been taking it...it is helping to the point where it isn't as constant as it was earlier in the week...but it has now made me sick. :( Last year when I took a different nasal spray it gave me bronchitis...so I'm not too surprised that I'm sick now. But it's no fun being sick. This afternoon I took a four hour nap!!! Yikes!
So today I took my test. I got a 95% on the multiple choice part and am awaiting my score on the essay questions. I'm relieved it's over. I had wanted to get that done before next week.
So next week my mom is driving in on Tuesday. I'm taking Wednesday through Friday off from work. Wednesday is my birthday (hint, hint). Thursday my mom and I are driving to New Mexico to spend some time with my family (Dione - I can't wait to see you!!!!!). We're coming back Sunday.
So that's the update so far...can't think of much else to say....
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment