28 July 2009

Another test down

Last night I took my second to last test for my bio class. I started it on Saturday...went through all the questions, but wasn't ready to finalize it yet. When I sat down last night I went through my previous answers, did some more research (it was an open book test), and corrected some previous answers. By the time I submitted the test I felt really good about it.

Today I checked every couple of hours to see if my instructor had graded my test yet. Finally around 2pm it was available. I got a 100%!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then at 2:30 I had my performance review. I was kind of nervous about it, but I knew I would get a good score. Well, I got a better score than I thought I would. I won't specify, but it was REALLY good...probably the best review I've had!!!!!

So it's been a good day!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dione said...

You're making all the other students look bad! I'm so proud of you. You rock!

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin