31 March 2008
I rode the bus!
So today was my first full day of riding the bus. For so long I was so scared of taking the bus; mostly I was afraid of taking it the first time. I was afraid of getting lost and missing my bus and getting to work late. But mostly I'm really scared of doing something for the first time. But I'm glad I decided to be brave because it wasn't too bad at all! There were some very nice people who helped me find my way. And it was sooo nice not having to drive!! I was able to read my book both the way there and back. So I am officially a bus passenger! And it will be so nice not having to fill my tank as much!!! Hip hip hooray...I conquered one of my fears!!!!
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
No comments:
Post a Comment