30 March 2008

Our Weekend

So we had a very busy, tiring weekend. We moved my sister back to LA. We left Saturday morning. Diana was in her car with her three cats. Kevin and I were in the Uhaul taking turns driving. It wasn't fun driving that thing! Thank goodness Kevin was driving during the really windy part because I would have freaked out! But we made it safely...a little tired. We got her all unloaded, hung around for a little bit and headed back to my parents' house. On the way we stopped off at one of Kevin's favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner. This morning we went to my parents' ward...the one that I grew up in. Then we went back to my parents' and had our "Easter Dinner". Yummy!!!! And then we went to the airport to catch our flight back to AZ. So it was a very quick, tiring trip. And I had to say good-bye to my sister. Which had me in tears. I don't know how often I'll see her...as we don't get home to CA very often, and she won't be coming out to AZ much. So it's sad. I don't think it will really kick in for another couple of days... Although seeing her room empty is really weird.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin