03 April 2009

Good Job Hun Buns!

Here are the fruits of Kevin's labor this week:
We haven't been able to do this in awhile...
Yesterday I put an idea out to Kevin that we should move our extra bed into the office, since we don't really use that room whatsoever, and that would leave the piano/craft room with a little more wiggle room. Before it was pretty close quarters, and with me wanting to work on quilts I need some room to do that. Well, Kevin didn't really like the idea.

My plan for tomorrow was to organize the piano/craft/guest bedroom as we've had to keep the door shut as of late to keep a certain cat from ruining all my yarn. And we were going to organize the office.

Well today Kevin called me at work and told me he couldn't wait for me to come home so I could see what he did. He was really really proud of himself. I was hoping that he moved the bed into the office, but I wasn't too sure on what he was doing.

So I came home to the above and below. The above being the new office/guest room and the below being my piano/craft room.


Oh and this room is also the new home for Kit Kat..

Sorry about the sideway pictures...I'm trying a new way to download pictures and I still have to figure out how to rotate them.
GOOD JOB KEVIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin