19 April 2008

Catching Up

So this week I haven't done any posts...I haven't had much to say. But we have some news. Kevin's mom, who lives with us, has been wanting a cat of her very own. We told her that once my sister moved out that she could get one. So we've been looking around. Today we found out there would be some kittens at a Petsmart in Queen Creek down the road from us, so we piled in the car and went. When we got there they just brought the kittens out so we got first pick. Kevin's mom found one that she wanted. And while we were waiting to get the paperwork we were in the little room with all the cats. We saw this orange tabby walking around. He wasn't small like the kittens (the one that Kevin's mom got was eight weeks old) but he was still young. We picked him up and he was just a love bug. He was purring and being so darn cute that we decided to bring him home with us too! So we have two new little ones. They are just the most adorable things! Kevin's mom named her kitty Baby Girl. And we named ours Tigger (he's five months old). Tigger is being such a GOOD cat!! He's so lovable and he's definately a lap kitty!! He even gives me kisses!!!!







A couple of weeks ago we went to Lowe's because Kevin's mom wanted to get a flower box to put in the front window. She put two gardenia's there. Then I wanted one of my own so I could put some colorful flowers in. And we got a rose bush. Unfortunately the yellow flowers I put in my box aren't doing too well...so we might have to replace them. But I'm watering them everyday so I'm not sure what the deal is.

And then we've been busy painting rooms again. We painted our three other bedrooms. I'll post pictures another time. So we've been very busy this last month. Yea!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin