Since today is "Super Tuesday" I decided to do my civic duty and vote. I was thinking that it would be a quick in and out thing...boy was I surprised when there were two long lines. Thank goodness my last name starts with "M" because that line was much shorter than the A-L line!! But I still waited in line for over forty minutes!! But I have voted and have given my two cents.
But I'll tell you one thing. I will be a very happy camper when this election is over! I'm so tired of hearing about Hillary, Obama, McCain, Huckabee and Romney!! Health care, economy, war...what are their stances on these topics? Don't get me wrong...these are very important issues, but I'm tired of hearing about it. Can we just go back to figuring out what Britney Spears is doing?!
1 comment:
I get you!
Post a Comment