So about twenty minutes after I published my last post we got a phone call from our vet. She said she had all the test results.
Maybe later I'll go into more details...but right now I can't.
It's not good news. They think he has FIP - Feline Infectious Peritonitis - which has no cure or treatment. But that's not all. His kidneys are now failing.
Two and a half weeks ago his kidneys were normal....now they are failing.
So he will most likely be passing away from kidney failure before he would with FIP. If it was just FIP he might have two months left...but now with his kidneys we don't know how much longer he will have left.
Words cannot describe what I am feeling right now. Kevin and I are both devastated.
So my mom and my sister (and my niece) are coming.
Gotta go or I will start bawling again...
No comments:
Post a Comment