So I've decided to go back to my original blog. For various reasons. For any that wish to see my other blog I will still keep that one so you can reference it. www.kevinandcindy.wordpress.com.
Here's a little update since I last updated. My lesson went good. I got teary-eyed right before the lesson started and that just spiraled but I recovered. It was a lesson where I really just read and looked at my paper - otherwise I might have lost it again. Luckily I had a lot of participation (thank you to those of you who participated). I was glad when it was over.
I was able to get my school work done and work on my presentation. I will be very relieved when that is over with.
Joey is doing okay. He's still fighting us when we give him his meds. He sat with me this morning while I was working on homework. I just want to get the test results so we can know what's going on and what we need to do next...patience...
No comments:
Post a Comment