30 January 2009

So glad month-end is OVER!

So month-end at work is always nuts. We're busy busy trying to issue all of our new business and increase premium endorsements that we seldom have time to breathe! All this in the hopes that we can somehow make the numbers the higher ups want us to achieve. We try...don't always make it...but we do ALL that we can. Some month ends are crazier for me than others. This month-end was fairly smooth. One reason: I got rid of one of my job duties that is a big thing during the end of month activities so I finally have time to help other with their month-end madness. All of us are very relieved when five o'clock rolls around and we can go home. And even more relieved when we go back to work at the beginning of the month to be able to concentrate on things other than new business. I've got a to-do list already in my head of what I want to do with my "free" time next week...and I'm already behind! So much stuff to do, so little time.

So to anyway one else out there who also feels the end of month crunch...I feel your pain!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin