08 January 2009
Annie's Quirk
So Annie has a quirk. If either one of us is wearing a hat she has to make sure that she nuzzles her head against the brin trying to knock it off...and she does the same thing with our glasses. So Kevin and I were lying on our bed watching a movie when Annie came up and nuzzled against Kevin's glasses. It was so cute. I wish I had our camera to video tape it. I just need to have the video camera on at all times to catch all of our cats doing all these cute things.
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
No comments:
Post a Comment