03 January 2009
Lazy Saturday
So Saturdays have turned really lazy for me. Kevin's been working pretty much every Saturday from 10 to 7 so that leaves me a lot of time to myself. Instead of being as productive as I should I have been rather lazy. Oh well...I work hard during the week, I deserve a break... So today I spent basically all day in my piano/guest bedroom putting together puzzles. I finished one and started another. Oh...and I also put a roast in the crock pot. This is the first roast that I'm cooking all by myself, so we'll see how it turns out. It smells good...
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
1 comment:
How did the roast turn out? It does look good!
Post a Comment