So we had a good day today. I slept in until 6:45am...yeah...that's pretty sad that's sleeping in...wish it could have been longer. Kevin and I decided to attack our Mesquite tree. We're taking down a little bit every week because we're taking that sucker out. It's been one big pain. But since we have the dilemma of what to do with the branches, we've had to do it a little at a time. So Saturday morning I've been grabbing the clippers and pulling out the trash can and have been attacking away. The last two Saturdays it was just me doing it because Kevin was either at work or golfing. But today he was home and since that was the case he was recruited in the tree attacking fun. We took a lot off. Probably in two weeks we'll be able to take the whole thing down. When we were done with that we got ready for the day. We watched the first hour of conference and headed over to Kevin's friend's house so we can go to their son's soccer game. Watching a four year old's soccer game is so fun. Six kids running around the field, no goalie (or whatever you call them for soccer), kids kicking balls, falling down, running around. It was fun. Then we watched their older daughter's soccer game...quite a difference from the four year olds. It was fun to watch. It reminded me of my years in junior high of playing soccer.
We came home and watched most of the afternoon session of conference. We stopped next door to see our neighbors. It's been fun getting to know them. Then Kevin took off to go to Priesthood. I stayed home and caught up on Survivor, and I found that you can watch some old shows on cbs.com. So I watched the pilot episode of Beverly Hills 90210...wow...that was a long time ago. And for any fans of Family Ties you can also watch that show too.
Anyway, now Kevin's watching the UFC fight that's on TV, while I'm playing on the computer. So it's been a good day.
And today we had to crunch numbers and we found out that we're not in as bad of a situation as we thought we were...so that was a blessing. And it made us feel a lot better.
Anyway, until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment