18 June 2009

First Unit Test Over!!

I've been blog quiet due to studying for my first unit test. This was different from my first test as this one I couldn't use my textbook and it was timed. I was nervous about it, but I started to feel confident. I went in to take the test. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was - or rather how I was able to recall the information. I got a 90% on the multiple choice part and am waiting on my score on the essay portion. So I am feeling relieved that this is over with.

Last week I was under the weather. I was really congested. My ears have really been acting up. I'm feeling much better, but my ears are still having issued. I have almost a constant crackling noise in my left ear. And my right ear is feeling plugged. I've been having a hard time understanding what Kevin was saying to me. I'm hoping that with over the next week or so that it gets better. Otherwise, I have an appt in July to have it checked out. I'm hoping they aren't permanently damaged from my fun flight to UT. Only time will tell...

Gotta go!!

1 comment:

Dione said...

I love the picture and new title of your blog!

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin