28 April 2009

Our new tree!!

Today we had our dead Palo Verde tree removed and we had a Jacaranda tree installed. I grew up with Jacaranda trees lining my street so I was glad that I could put a piece of my childhood in my front yard! It's a GOOD looking tree. We got a 24 inch box - which is bigger than the 15 gallon trees that the HOA put in here - so it's more developed. The branches are higher up - no stagglers like our Palo Verde had. It looks much more sturdier! I can't wait until it blooms it's beautiful purple blossoms!!!!!!!
Sorry for the head tilt...we still need to find a photo program...but until then I am unable to turn our pictures.
Oh so pretty!!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Have fun cleaning up the mess! They're so pretty to look at though. :)

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin