16 February 2009
Success in a way...
Christmas decorations are all down and put away! Last night I was feeling ansty and one of things we did was to finally put them away. Wish I could say I was productive today. I had so many plans to do something...but didn't actually get around to doing them...except wash our sheets and towels...that's something anyway.
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
1 comment:
Too many times I feel like I didn't accomplish anything - like yesterday. And yet, I still did 3 loads of dishes (yes - you heard right) and 3 loads of wash. But I sill have dishes in the sink and laundry to wash, dry, fold and put away - so it seems like I didn't make a dent.
By the way, I don't usually do dishes on Sunday and John cooks on Sunday so I usually have every dish in our house to wash come Monday.
Post a Comment