So today was the day! I got my contacts!!!!! And not soon enough! This headache I've had all week was getting bad...to the point where I was feeling nauseated and out of it. So I left work early today and headed to Lenscrafters. We were there for like three hours! I was soo ready to get out of there. It was interesting trying to get the contacts in and then they wanted me to take them out to make sure I could. That took awhile. So things are going good so far. We'll see how it goes.
So I'm going to be silent until at least Monday. Kevin and I are going to a hotel for the weekend (Friday through Monday). It's a pre-Valentine's Day getaway. So it will be nice!!!! Yea!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Thanks for calling me yesterday for my b-day! It was nice to hear from you....
Have fun this weekend!
I remember the day I got my first pair of contacts (I was in 6th grade), and how long it took me to put in each one. The second one took so long to get on my finger that I forgot which eye it was for and put it in the eye that already had the contact! Lets just say that I'm a lot more efficient! I no longer need to look in the mirror to put them in or take them out. Heck, I can do it in the dark!
Post a Comment