25 July 2010

Latest happenings...

We love monsoon season - we're not so happy about the heat - but we love these storms. I love the lightning storms they bring. But I love how the clouds look.
These are some clouds as I was driving home from work.
Here's the edge of one storm that we saw when we were driving home from Walmart yesterday. We didn't get the brunt of the storm but I love looking from afar.
Here's a video of when I was trying to make our bed yesterday. This happens almost anytime we try and make our bed.

This might sound a little wierd. I haven't felt much like blogging lately because I'm starting to feel like a normal person - not to say that those who blog aren't normal - it's hard to explain. This new med I'm on seems to be really helping. I'm starting to make some progress social-wise. I'm not feeling as anxious talking to people outside of work. It's not as hard to be around others. And I'm feeling more drive to do things at home - I'm not just a bump on the log as I would call it. So it's been nice. I'm still taking it one thing at a time.

Yesterday was a very productive day for me. Saturdays lately have been really hard. I could hardly get myself to do much of anything. But yesterday I was able to accomplish a lot around the house. It felt great. Is this what it's like to be a normal person?

Things this week at work have been really busy. It's been nice to be busy again but there are some things that I need to get done that I haven't had time to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin