03 June 2010
Lots of pictures...
I was going to wait to post this until I had all the pictures that I was hoping to get, but who knows when that will happen.
Bear - we wouldn't throw you away!
Awww...cute kitties.
Buddy...could you be any cuter?
I'll give you a raspberry whenever I want!
Bear loves sitting in our shower.
Some lazy kitties.
Izzy
Some more lazy kitties.
More...
These little balls of joy are very interested in what happens with the dishwasher.
When my mom came this weekend we finally drove to where the Gilbert temple is going to be built. Here's picture 1 of the grounds.
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
1 comment:
Ok details. No, Jayson didn't get the job, which sorta turned out to be a good thing. My contract with the school wasn't renewed so we decided to come home and be closer to family.
Post a Comment