From Thursday to Saturday I only saw Kevin for forty minutes total. Thursdays and Fridays Kevin works until 11pm. Then Saturday morning he went golfing with our neighbor and went straight to work. I'm getting more used to our schedule now, but even last week was a little hard for me.
Sundays have been busy for us lately. For the last four weeks we have been spending time with friends, family, and we had the missionaries over for dinner. This is something new for us. We've been rather reclusive but now we're finally getting out of our shell.
Things at work have been busy. For the last two weeks I've had meeting after meeting. I've been trying to keep up on my desk and help one of my co-workers.
Kevin and I are avid watchers of Big Brother. It's getting so good!!!!
1 comment:
Yikes!
Today I put a puzzle away. Not as fun as putting it together. Jonah had pulled it out.
I love the new header!
Post a Comment