This last month I've been in this weird funk. And for really no good reason. Monday I have a doctors appt to talk about my meds. Seriously considering switching. What I'm on right now doesn't seem to be doing much lately.
Today I haven't had the best of days. I made an appt at the dealership to take my car in at 7am - I figured that it would get us up early so we could get some stuff done today. After we dropped off the car we went to IHOP for breakfast. We came home. Well...all the motivation I had yesterday and when I woke up left pretty quickly. And suddenly I found myself in this mood that I couldn't get out of. I wanted to do something...but NOTHING sounded good. I ended up watching 1.5 hours of Bones. When my car was done we picked it up and I was still in this funk. We came home and I just laid on the bed. Finally we decided to go to Walmart.
Kevin bought me my birthday party - Guitar Hero. We played it at Darlene's house last weekend and Kevin loved it - I enjoyed it too. So we came home and started playing.
We took a break to make some lunch when Kevin's mom called him into her room to "talk" about something. Anyway...to make a long story short...we had another confrontation with her. This is getting really old. It's the same circular argument we have every few months.
I needed to get out of the house so I took Kevin to work. I then went to watch Toy Story 3. Then I went to the mall for an Orange Julius. Then it was time to go meet Kevin for dinner. After dinner came home. Kevin had told me that he had talked to his mom while he was at work and she said she was "sorry". So I was thinking she would apologize to me as well when I got home. Didn't happen.
So it hasn't been the greatest of days.
Wednesday I fly out to LA to spend my birthday with my family. CANNOT wait!! Could not come any sooner!
No comments:
Post a Comment