10 December 2008
Lack of posts
So I've been creatively drained lately...haven't been able to think of much to post...so that explains my lack of posts. It's already the 10th of the month and I only had 3 posts for the month...so unlike me. At work I've been a little stressed with trying to get January renewals done that I'm working overtime...but it also means I'm more tired than usual because of course I tell myself that I need to go to bed earlier, but that never happens. So when I get home I don't have much energy to do anything (chores related anyway). Ever since I got back from LA for Thanksgiving I have been busy putting puzzles together. I don't know what fascinates me so much about them...maybe it's because I enjoy the challenge it brings and how it makes me think out of the box...or maybe because it gives me something to do that shows some accomplishment. And another reason is also because we're going to glue these and put them up in the piano/guest room so the walls finally have some decoration other than sky blue walls. And I haven't been taking many pictures of our cats and their crazy excapades so I don't have anything to post about them. (Sorry no crazy cat Christmas tree pictures this year). So until I feel my next creative moment...
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
No comments:
Post a Comment