
So tonight we were just about to sit down and eat dinner when I realized that I hadn't seen Buddy, our Siamese cat, yet. It seemed awfully weird because I'd been in the kitchen since I got home from work and usually whenever I'm in the kitchen cooking he's right there with me...usually watching me from the top of the cabinets. So we started looking for him around the house. We looked in every place we could imagine...even in the dryer. We couldn't find him. We've walked around our block and have had no luck. So we're really worried.
Last week when I woke up I looked out of the window into the backyard. I saw Annie, our Calico cat, out back...which was REALLY weird since they're indoor cats. So I go to the patio door and see that the screen is open about half a foot. I look out and I see Buddy on the patio. I go out on the patio and got Annie, Buddy, and Tigger back in the house. Then I did a quick head count and saw that Joey, our black and white cat, was missing. So we went around the neighborhood looking for him. About twenty minutes later he shows up.
So twice in a week of losing a cat is not a good thing. I hope Buddy comes back. I love him so much and the thought of losing him is killing me. The thing is...we don't know how he got out. Kevin's mom swears that there is no way that he could have gotten out when she went to get the mail. But there is no other way he could have gotten out. I came home through the garage and closed the garage door before I went into the house. So we're perplexed... and we don't know WHEN he got out so we have no clue on how far he could have gotten. And does he remember where we live? We feel so helpless.
BUDDY....COME HOME BABY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment