20 May 2008
Our Fun Ordeal
So today at 4:30 my mother-in-law called me at work. She said that while she was on the phone with her daughter someone rang the doorbell. She didn't answer it because it is usually a salesperson. When she got off the phone she went out into the living room and saw that our front door was wide open. She had saw that it was locked earlier so she was a little alarmed that it was open. She made a head count of all the cats to make sure they were all there. When she told me that it made me really scared that someone had broken in the house and could possibly still be in the house. I tried calling one of my neighbors to see if they could check things out. I couldn't find anyone so I decided to call the police and have someone check out the house. So the police came and thankfully did not find anyone in the house. But what a scare! Oh my gosh!! I felt soo helpless. Since I take the bus I couldn't just get in my car and go home to make sure my mother-in-law was okay. So now we're going to get a security door so this doesn't happen again.
Quote of the Week
"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin
1 comment:
Sacry! I'm gald everyone's ok though.
Post a Comment