01 January 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Well, in the spirit of a new year I've been thinking about resolutions and what I can work on this year to be better. I have a couple of things in mind, so I'll see how they go. You'll have to ask me in Februrary how I am doing. One of my resolutions is to keep in better touch with my friends. The last couple of years I have been in my own little world, so I haven't ventured out much...but I need to change that. So friendship is something that I will be working on.

I just can't believe it's already 2008! This decade has gone by so fast!! It's been eventful though. I went to college, served a mission, and got married. While I was home for Christmas I saw some of the people that I went to high school with, and it seemed like just yesterday that we were in seminary together or walking the halls of our high school. It doesn't seem possible that we are married and that some of us have kids. But that is life.

So I wish you all a very happy new year!! Happy 2008!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin