09 December 2007

Annie Munksgard

When Kevin went down to stay with my parents while going to a study group for his National Boards test, one of my brother's friends brought a 5 week old calico kitten to my mom's house, because he knew my mom was the "cat lady". My mom named her Annie after me. Annie wouldn't stop meowing. My mom named her that because I was a very fussy baby. And the only place where she was happy was sitting on Kevin's shoulder. I was talking to Kevin on the phone while she was on his shoulder, and all I heard was her meow and that was it. I knew that we had to have her. I was driving down that same weekend to spend Kevin's birthday with him, and when I saw her it clenched the deal. So we brought her back to Fresno with us. She was so tiny! But it was soon evident that Annie would be Kevin's little girl. We have countless pictures of Annie cuddling with Kevin. They are very cute. While we were in Fresno, she would wait in the kitchen, by the door to the garage and meow until Kevin would come home. She loves her daddy! She is a very sweet kitty. We ove having her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote of the Week

"We are often left to work out problems, without the dictation or specific direction of the Spirit. That is part of the experience we must have in mortality. Fortunately, we are never out of the Savior's sight, and if our judgement leads us to actions beyond the limits of what is permissible and if we are listening to the still small voice, the Lord will restrain us by the promptings of His Spirit." - Elder Dallin H. Oaks

"We don't have to be perfect today. We don't have to be better than someone else. All we have to do is to be the very best we can." - Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin